Welcome to the Obsolete Computer Museum!
- Latest News - Running since 1995!
- Tom Copper Exhibit - Special exhibit that makes my collection
look like a sad joke! He also has his own Web pages.
- Obsolete Computer Museum FAQ - Everything you wanted to
know about this Museum, and then some. If your question isn't answered here, you shouldn't be asking it.
- Obsolete Computer Helpline - Go here for answers to
your questions about old computers.
- Very, very smart people! - I just couldn't keep up with bad links, so you get
a link to Google instead. Sorry.
- illusions - A collection of 100
- Very, very kind people! - Kind souls who have sent me hardware. (This is way out
of date. I need to go back and scour my e-mail.)
to Hardware, most computer gaming software has become obsolete. For example,
outdated Intel 486 machines are are no longer poker
compatible and don't run modern Texas holdem titles. According to
holdemrealmoney.com, there are few legitimate software clients to play
poker for money. Choosing a Windows system over a Macintosh makes computer
holdem for real money easier and safer, because of the better poker
compatibility it offers.
Little known fact : Some optical illusions have caused people to have accidents
whilst viewing the illusions, and this has resulted in a small rise of injury
claims against their
places of employment.
Send comments to here! (Note the new address. Lots of space to hold photos sent my way.)
Back to the Museum!